Friday 23 July 2010

ODE TO THE WOLVES


Merry Meet to All of You!

With the Full Moon approaching (and me still suffering from a mind-numbing summer cold), I thought today I share with you a video of my all time favourite animals, who are pure Magick in themselves, Wolves.

I feel a kindred bond to them, as they are often occur in my dreams, and I had the pleasure to see some in their natural environment while in Germany last summer, what an uplifting, blissful experience!!

They are beautiful, graceful, intelligent and have a more caring social structure than us humans have ever achieved so far... so how on Earth could they ever be demonised?!?

I for one swing my bat in favour of the wolves, as their sight and sound of howling are magickal to me.

So, I hope you will enjoy the linked video, fellow wolf-lovers might need to keep tissues handy, as it can choke you up a bit (it did so to me), it's so beautiful!




Here is to howling with the wolves,

Moonshine Blessings

Ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment